Through our own staff and volunteers working alongside our partners and referring agencies we are able to offer advice, advocacy and practical assistance throughout the year.. Our advice service is open to all.
We will try to help individuals with a range of issues, including:
- accessing accommodation
- accessing other specialist services such as drug, alcohol and mental health services.
- obtaining birth certificates and other forms of lost or stolen ID
- opening bank accounts when possible
- registering with a GP and dental services
- writing CVs and applying for jobs
- dealing with benefit issues
- returning to country of origin, when appropriate
- maintaining accommodation